Adventurer Ministries Philosophy & Objectives
The Adventurer programme has been created to assist parents in their important responsibilities as a child’s primary teachers and evangelisers. The programme aims to strengthen the parent/child relationship and to further the child’s development in spiritual, physical, mental, and social areas. Through the Adventurer Programme, the church, home, and school can work together with the parent to develop a mature, happy child.
Adventurer Ministry is a Family Ministry. One of the most important elements in the Adventurer philosophy is that Adventurers is not a kindergarten ministry but a family-building relationships ministry, it is a parental involvement and support ministry!
So why have an Adventurer club? The Adventurer programme is designed by the church to support parents in assisting children with the challenging task of developing fully as followers of Christ in today’s world.
The Adventurer Club provides fun and creative ways for children…
1. to develop a Christ-like character;
2. to experience the joy and satisfaction of doing things well;
3. to express their love for Jesus in a natural way;
4. to learn good sportsmanship and strengthen their ability to get along with others;
5. to discover their God-given abilities and to learn how to use them to benefit self and serve others;
6. to discover God’s world;
7. to improve their understanding of what makes families strong;